Mitre Group International “MGI” is a leading provider of e-Business infrastructure, as well as system applications and information security combined with Management Consulting, we deliver real business transformation value by improving and re-engineering information technology while maximizing the efficiencies of critical business and information technology processes.
We are a consulting firm, composed of different practices in different areas of information technology to help clients make a smooth and successful transition to network-centric e-Business models.
Our engineers and architects work closely with our clients using our methodology to make sure the underlying technology foundation – from the network and security services to technology systems to the application environment – is highly to enable peak business performance.
With a full range of services from strategy planning to design, implementation and performance measurement, MGI transforms e-Business infrastructures into powerful enablers that drive business performance.
Solving complex business problems with technology-enabled solutions.
MGI brings to the market a unique combination of business consulting, technology expertise, partnership, and people to lead today's economy.
MGI management, architects and engineers draw upon experience with large financial institutions and network service providers to provide world-class service delivery to clients. MGI draws its collective experience from the following organizations: EDS, AT Kearny, Cambridge Technology Partners, Deloitte & Touche, KPMG, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Mercantile Exchange, Prudential Securities, AT&T, MCI-Worldcom, Winstar.
MGI, corporate vision is founded on five key principles; statements, which together form a shared ambition and worldwide commitment.
• Change and growth is our opportunity: without change there can be no progress, and without growth there can be no improvement.
• Value will be our competitive advantage: in a competitive world, we expect our customers constantly to demand more for less.
• Innovation in everything will be our challenge: we will only deliver outstanding value to our customers if we are innovative in everything we do.
• Wasted time is our enemy: we need to have one of the faster times to market delivery and one of the lowest cost bases in the industry, if we are to deliver outstanding value to our customers.
• Our distinctive background is our strength: we are worldwide and measure ourselves against world-class standards. Yet we are also a corporation with family traditions in which people are valued as individuals.
Collectively, the principles add up to value trough innovation, the vision that strengthens MGI’s business worldwide and keeps it more competitive.